Speaking and Workshops
Using our personal journey as a backdrop, we share strategies for LGBT and other modern families to achieve true financial freedom by addressing both mindset and money. In our workshops, we go through exercises, offer concrete recommendations, and facilitate discussions so that participants walk away feeling empowered and inspired.
We connect with audiences of all sizes with a relatable style – because we’re living this journey too! We are experienced speakers: Through our work for LGBT empowerment, we have had the privilege of speaking on the TED stage and at many leading corporations and universities.
We cover topics that are at the intersection of money, mindset and the modern family. We will work with you to design a talk that is relevant and engaging for your audience. Some examples of speaking and workshop topics:
- LGBT+ Financial Planning in a Changing World
- Principles of Financial Freedom for the Modern Family
- Understanding your Money Stories and how they affect your Financial Success
- How to use your Equity Compensation to Maximize your Happiness
- Budgeting for your Best Life
- People in Tech
- Corporate employee resource groups
- Parents and prospective parents